Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
- Additional Information
- Interior Decoration & General Features
- Spacious accommodation throughout, abundant natural light.
- High levels of thermal insulation.
- Wooden laminate floor to hall way.
- Oak veneered internal doors. Glazed screen to Lobby.
- Polished chrome door furniture and window handles.
- Moulded MDF skirtings, architraves and hockey stick, painted white.
- Smooth ceilings painted white throughout.
- Coving to hall, bedrooms and living room.
- Quality fitted carpet to living room and bedrooms.
- Entrance matting to Lobby. Coat hanging & shoe storage area.
- Internal walls painted cream throughout.
- Built in wardrobe to master bedroom with hanging rail & shelving.
- Secure digital safe to wardrobe in master bedroom.
- Wheelchair accessible.
Bayswater Homes has created a development which is both functional and aesthetically pleasing in design. With traditional elegance and styling in mind, a combination of imaginative colours, rendered textures and fine architectural detailing creates a warm living envronment.
Woodbrook Hall is the Jewel in the Crown of this award winning development. With views of the local countryside that one can spend a life time enjoying, the design of Woodbrook Village has been inspired by traditional architecture and form. Emphasis has been placed on delivering generous living space which meets the needs of modern lifestyles, creating homes in a setting which is truly unique. Set amongst mature landscaped surroundings, this is a quality development, creating the opportunity for all residents to relax and socialise with friends and neighbours.
Careful thought and attention to detail has been applied throughout the development to create homes which are notable for their style and external finish, enhancing the ambience of this village development and providing a timeless look that will maintain its appeal.
Woodbrook Hall is the final phase of this successful development and we believe we have kept the best wine until last.