- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fine and elegant classical country residence
- Gracious entrance hallway with bespoke central staircase to gallery landing
- Drawing room with beautiful fireplace and architectural mouldings
- Formal Dining room with architectural mouldings, open plan to drawing room
- Living room, Library and Family room leading to sunny aspect rear patio garden
- Open plan handcrafted bespoke Kitchen with feature cooking area and separate walk-in pantry
- Rear hallway with spacious utility room and separate downstairs cloaks/WC
- 1st floor gallery landing with views over the front garden and ornamental lake to the surrounding countryside
- including Ballinderry Church
- Luxury master bedroom with feature wall panelling and seating area
- Master suite including fitted dressing room and classical style en suite bathroom with free standing roll-top bath
- separate shower cubicle
- Four further bedrooms including one with plumbing for a second en suite
- Stunning Family bathroom with roll-top free standing bath and shower cubicle
- Fantastic landscaped gardens (ca. 6 acres) include an ornamental lake, spacious Damascus stone patio areas
- and a wide variety of trees and shrubbery providing adornment throughout the year
- Detached double garage block with twin up and over garage doors
- Detached stable block or workshop
- Private gated entrance with double width tarmac tree lined avenue shared with one other country residence
- Entering Winton through private electrically operated gates leading to the sweeping gravel driveway to
- parking areas
- Convenient to the A26 for Moira and the M1 interchange for Belfast and the west, Moira train station, Antrim and indeed Belfast International Airport.
- Internet connection is by fibre right into the premises, providing very fast speeds for working from home or family
- multiple uses.
- Tenure: Freehold
- Floor Area: 5457 sq. ft (Land and Property Services)
Winton is a truly elegant and classically designed country residence enjoying a magnificent setting of private gardens designed in a parkland style environment and providing a wonderful backdrop of mature trees and shrubs as well as an ornamental lake as the centrepiece of the home. The setting provides amazing views of the horizon more than 10 miles away to the East, North and West. Cloaked in the rural beauty of the historic Ballinderry landscape taking in the spire of Ballinderry Parish Church, this fine home will provide a practical commuter opportunity with an excellent road network to neighbouring towns and cities as well as Belfast International Airport and indeed Moira train station. Only upon an internal appraisal will this home reveal its true secrets, painstakingly finished to the vendors meticulous specification with no expense spared to provide a luxury country home for modern living with character and practicality. The overall theme is country living and this is successfully achieved by the flair and creativity of the present owners who have a passion for detail and quality fittings. Part of the garden could be turned into a paddock if desired for those with equestrian interests. All in all a bright country residence of wonderful architectural proportions finished to an exception standard and in a convenient rural setting.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »