- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Majestic B Listed Place of Worship in Heart of South Belfast
- Situated on a Site Expanding to Approximately 0.40 Acre
- Large Church Hall, Large Gallery & Vestry Off Naïve With East & West Transcript
- Additional Space Including Kitchen, Offices & Hall
- Vehicular Access & Parking Available
- Income of £8000 P.A. Increasing to £12000 from Radio Mast with 25 Year Lease
Additional InformationMajestic B listed place of worship of solid stone construction located on the Lisbrun Road end of Derryvolgie Avenue. The property has an excellent location situated in the heart of the Lisburn Road with an array of shops, boutiques, Cafés and restaurants on your door step. Ideal for investor or owner occupier.
Built in 1887 the Church is set within a site extending to approximately 0.40 acre and offers vehicular access and parking. With a beautiful interior, the Church also offers additional space including a kitchen, offices and hall.
Internally the subject comprises an entrance vesitivule with main Church Hall, large gallery and vestry off naïve with east and west transcript.
In addition to its current use it could be used as a creche, day nursery, daycare centre, educational establishment, museum or public library without the neccesity of obtaining planning permission for change of use. Property may be suitable for residential development subject to necessary consents being obtained but interested parties are advised to satisfy themselves as to the properties as no warranty is given by the seller as to this. Other uses include, theatre, cinema, entertainment venue, hospitality and restaurant, retail space or community resource subject to visual consents.
N.B Gates & Railings are included under the listing.
- 2.69m x 1.24m (8' 10" x 4' 1")
- MAIN CHURCH
- 21.92m x 20.6m (71' 11" x 67' 7")
- CONFERENCE ROOM:
- 7.75m x 6.35m (25' 5" x 20' 10")
- 3.1m x 2.72m (10' 2" x 8' 11")
- 3.63m x 2.34m (11' 11" x 7' 8")
- 2.31m x 1.14m (7' 7" x 3' 9")
- 1.6m x 0.89m (5' 3" x 2' 11")
- PARISH HALL:
- 18.01m x 9.63m (59' 1" x 31' 7")
- 7.87m x 2.01m (25' 10" x 6' 7")
- DISABLED SHOWER ROOM & WC:
- 11.05m x 7.9m (36' 3" x 25' 11")
Located on the corner of Derryvolgie Avenue off the Lisburn Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »