Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
- Additional Information
• Fully fitted kitchen and utility room with a choice of doors, handles, worktops and upstand above worktop.
• Range of appliances including oven, hob, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge/freezer.
• Choice of fireplaces for both living rooms.
• Tiled floors to entrance hallway, kitchen and dining area, utility room, main bathroom, downstairs wc and en-suite.
• Substantial wall tiling to bathroom and en-suite.
• Carpet to living rooms, study, stairs, landing and bedrooms.
• Fully fitted contemporary bathroom suite, shower room and en-suite with chrome fittings.
• Electric shower in bathroom and en-suite.
- General Specification ( MD99 )
• Traditional block cavity construction with concrete ground floors.
• External walls finished with traditional stone effect outshots, smooth painted render and 12 inch cornerstones.
• Cavity wall, roof space and floor insulation.
• Oil fired central heating.
• Thermostatically controlled radiators.
• uPVC double glazing windows and doors. Front door hardwood timber.
• uPVC soffits and fascia boards.
• Aluminium seamless guttering.
• Internal walls and ceilings painted fully.
• Fully painted woodwork and internal doors.
• Comprehensive range of electrical, TV and telephone points.
• Smoke alarms fitted and linked to mains.
• External lighting to front and rear door.
• Tarmac driveway.
• External patio doors.
• All gardens laid out in lawn with boundary timber fence to the rear and side.
• 10 year NHBC warranty.
- Management company to be set on development completion - a maintenance fee with therefore be charged
Situated in Feeny Village, Willowcroft offers an ideal location to live. It lies within the Sperrins area of outstanding natural beauty and is only a 20 minute drive from L'Derry city with its large array of shops, restaurants, nightlife and entertainment venues. Claudy and Dungiven are both a five minute drive. Banagher Glen Natural Reserve and forest is located just a few miles from the village offer a range of idyllic walks in one of the oldest ancient oak woodlands in Ireland.
Developed by Metro Homes
Metro homes have been building new homes to the highest standard of quality and craftmanship for over twenty years. The ever popular Willowcroft offers a selection of house types to suit a wide range of buyers.