Show Home Open Viewing: Sundays 2-4 pm
Show Home Open Sundays 2pm to 4pm
FIRST PHASE TO BE RELEASED ON FRIDAY 2ND JUNE AT 8:30AM
PRICES FROM £132,950 TO £149,950
Willow Park, offers residents the opportunity to live in an attractive suburban area, nestled off the Kingsway A1 road, and located close to Dunmurry’s town centre. The area has a rich variety of amenities and entertainment in close proximity, as well as easy access to the Lisburn Road and Belfast City Centre.
Willow Park offers beautifully designed two bedroom apartments, with three bedroom townhouses, semidetached and detached homes in an area popular with families that want to enjoy a close community atmosphere close to modern conveniences.
Every new home in Willow Park will benefit t from Hagan Homes’ high quality and stylish turnkey package including a stylish, fully fitted kitchen and modern bathroom suite, meaning you have little to do once you move.
Hagan Homes are renowned for their attention to detail and the emphasis they place on the finer details both internally and externally. By utilising an expert team of top architects, landscapers and building professionals, you are guaranteed a home in which to be proud.
Willow Park enjoys a comfortable residential setting amongst well-established avenues and cul-de-sacs in the area. Dunmurry is a self-contained area with locally owned stores mixing with larger supermarkets including Tesco, Lidl and Asda. High street brands such as Boots, Next, Sainsburys and Marks and Spencers are close to hand in Lisburn City Centre and the conveniently located Sprucefield Retail Park, along with local shops and eateries for all to enjoy.
While the Dunmurry area offers a relaxed ambience, it has the bonus of being a commuters paradise with easy access to the M1 motorway network and Belfast City Centre less than 7 miles away. Rail connections throughout Northern Ireland are available at Derriaghy Train Station just 0.7 miles from Willow Park. For those travelling further afield Belfast International Airport (12miles) is only 20 minutes away.
- Gas high efficiency boiler with thermostatically controlled radiators
- Internal doors: prefinished oak with chrome handles
- Extensive electrical specification to include prewire for BT and Sky Plus
- Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted in neutral colours
- Carpeted throughout
- Decorative fire to be fitted (houses only)
- Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- UPVC windows
- 2 year defects liability period by Hagan Homes
- 10 year NHBC structural warranty
- A choice of quality kitchen doors, worktop colours & handles
- Contemporary underlighting to kitchen units
- Floor level mood lighting
- Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling from superior range
- Appliances to include electric oven, hob and stainless steel extractor hood
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated washing machine
Bathroom, Ensuite & WC
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Thermostatically controlled bath/shower mixer and screen
- Soft close toilet seat and cover
- Clicker waste system in wash hand basin
- Ensuite with electric shower (where applicable)
- Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling fitted from a superior range
- All apartments have individual entrance doors
- Maintained landscaped areas
- External lighting to front and rear door
- Outside water tap (houses only)
- All front and back gardens to be grassed (where applicable)
- Bitmac parking areas
- Extensive trees and landscaping across entire development
Contact The Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|Simon Brien Residential (South Belfast)||028 9066 8888 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|Dougan Residential||028 9030 8855 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|Hagan Homes||028 9334 2234 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right