- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Ronan McAnenny Ltd welcomes to the property market this pristine family home located on the outskirts of Lifford in Co Donegal. This property has been completed and maintained to the highest standard throughout. This is clear to see in the photos. Internally the home benefits from having an oil heating system with an open fire, along with the added benefit of having a back boiler. Externally the home has double glazing PVC windows and PVC doors. It has one garage adjacent to the home along with a double garage to the opposite side and a large decking area to the rear. The property is situated on its own extensive site and boasts stunning views of the surrounding countryside. This property has the added security of having a CCTV system installed. Viewing of this home is very highly recommended.
Accommodation Comprises of:
- Porch: 1.9m x 1.2m
- Entrance Hall: 1.9m x 4.4m
- Polished Porcelain tiles and double radiator.
- Living/Family Room: 4.48m x 5.26m
- High gloss laminate flooring, cream marble fireplace with mirror, open fire, back boiler and two double radiators.
- Kitchen: 6.56m x 4.16m
- Oak kitchen units with tiled walls and flooring, dual fuel range, spotlights to ceiling and kickboard, under unit lighting, American style fridge/freezer, dishwasher and two double radiators.
- Downstairs WC: 1.68m x 1.30m
- Tiled walls and flooring, WC, wash hand basin, chrome towel rail.
- Main Bathroom: 4.48m x 2.53m
- White bathroom suite with tiled walls and flooring, bath, power shower, chrome towel rail, double vanity unit, decorative lighting, recessed spotlights.
- Master Bedroom: 3.64m x 3.09m
- Carpeted flooring, built in wardrobes and single radiator.
- Ensuite: 1.97m x 3.01m
- Tiled walls and flooring, WC, wash hand basin, electric shower and chrome towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 4.19m x 3.59m
- Double bedroom with carpeted flooring, single radiator and several power points.
- Bedroom 3: 4.22m x 3.59m
- Double bedroom with carpeted flooring, built in wardrobes and single radiator.
- Garage 1: 4.3m x 5.1m
- Roller door & PVC door and window.
- Double garage: 9m x 9m
- Double electric doors, 4.3 ridge.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact our office on 02881659210.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »