- Coastal Farmlands with possible tourist related uses extending To c. 36 Acres
Additional InformationBallycastle is a popular coastal town within County Antrim set to the eastern side of the new Causeway Coast & Glens Borough Council Area. It is situated c. 19 miles east of Coleraine, c. 16 miles north east of Ballymoney and c. 26.5 miles north of Ballymena.
The fields within the holding are in current use for grazing / arable crops. The lands do obviously benefit from stunning panoramic views of Fair Head, Kinbane and Rathlin Island fronting onto the busy A2 tourist route and would as such be ideal for change to use as a Caravan Park, Equestrian Centre or other leisure related use, all subject to Planning Permission..
The subject lands extend to c. 28 Acres of arable land
with an additional c. 8 Acres of ancillary/Coastal Land
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »