- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A superb country residence of circa 3000 sq ft
- Set amidst beautifully tended gardens of approximately 3 acres
- Drawing Room with feature reclaimed brick fireplace with Multi Fuel Stove
- Entertainment Sized Kitchen/ Dining & Family Room - direct access to the patio/garden
- Utility Room & Walk in Pantry
- Cloakroom on Ground Floor
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms includes 2 on Ground Floor & Master on First Floor with Ensuite & Dressing Room
- Luxury Famliy Bathroom on Ground Floor
- Library/ Reading Area on First Floor
- Oil Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed Windows with Pilkington Anti Sun Glass
- Monitored Alarm System/Outside Security Lights/Security Cameras
- Large garage/machinery store/workshop
- Gardens include a variety of features listed within this brochure
- Convenient rural location 30 minutes from Belfast
- Magnificent Countryside Views & Across to the Mourne Mountains
Additional InformationThis magnificent detached country residence sits imposingly amidst circa 3 acres of lush green manicured gardens which provide the ideal picturesque and tranquil setting for a the property of this quality. Secret gardens, woodland, shrubberies and rock ponds all combine to make this a place of horticultural splendour which has been opened to the public.
Extending to circa 3000 sq ft, the property has also been meticulously presented and combines formal rooms with casual living space, all of course geared towards the enjoyment of the garden views from every window. The accommodation of gracious drawing room, entertainment sized kitchen/living/dining, home office and four bedrooms is bright and spacious and provides all the required modern facilities including master bedroom en-suite and dressing room, ground floor bathroom and cloakroom with wc and large utility room. Outside there is is a 45' x 25' garden shed and a machinery store/garage and workshop .
Mountstewart Road is one of the premier addresses on the Ards Peninsula, ten minutes drive from both Newtownards and Bangor and with all the historic and natural scenery of the peninsula and it's coastline on the doorstep.
We are confident you will be captivated by this outstanding home and its' setting.
- Oak effect uPVC front door.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, LED lighting.
- Solid oak inner door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, cloaks cupboard, linen cupboard with pressurised water system.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- Steps with feature LED lights and double doors to . . .
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.94m x 5.18m (19' 6" x 17' 8")
Solid oak floor. Reclaimed brick fireplace, cast iron multi fuel burning stove, cornice ceiling.
- 7.77m x 4.11m (25' 6" x 13' 6")
Solid oak kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, Silestone worksurfaces, 1.5 bow stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and stone drainer, integrated Neff dishwasher, glazed display cabinets, larder cupboard, Neff steam and conventional oven, housing for American style fridge freezer, Island unit, induction Miele hob and wine fridge, ceiling fitted extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor. Casual dining area open plan to . ..
- FAMILY AREA:
- 4.17m x 4.06m (13' 8" x 13' 4")
Reclaimed brick fireplace with cast iron wood burning stove, LED lighting, cornice ceiling. Doors to outside.
- WALK-IN PANTRY:
- Shelving etc...
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.38m x 2.16m (11' 1" x 7' 1")
Range of solid oak units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC door to outside.
- 2.92m x 2.59m (9' 7" x 8' 6")
Ceramic tiled floor, built-in solid oak cupboards.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.72m x 4.14m (15' 6" x 13' 7")
Double built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.45m x 3.35m (11' 4" x 11' 0")
- Luxury white bathroom suite comprising free standing bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, double fully tiled shower cubicle with Thermostatic shower unit and rain shower head, wash hand basin, low flush wc, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- Feature solid oak staircase to . . .
First Floor Return
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.28m x 4.11m (17' 4" x 13' 6")
Access into eaves storage.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.78m x 4.42m (22' 3" x 14' 6")
- WALK-IN DRESSING ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and rain shower head, wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, LED lights, Velux window.
- BOILER HOUSE:
- Oil fired boiler (replaced 2016)
- Plastic oil tank (replaced in 2019) with Apollo Ultrasonic oil level monitor.
- 14.15m x 7.65m (46' 5" x 25' 1")
Light and power, range of cupboards and drawers, work bench, Belfast sink.
- SEPARATE LAWN TRACTOR SHED:
- GARDEN TOOL SHED:
- Generous site extending to circa 3 acres. Fully landscaped gardens in lawns, pathways, seating areas. Superb array of shrubs and plants providing an array of colours etc., pond with waterfall, electric pump and lights. Vegetable garden with raised vegetable beds and gated fruit garden. Numerous outside water taps and outside power points. Magnificent views over the Mourne mountains.
- Additional information:
The septic tank was replaced in 2019. The new one is a Tricel Novo septic tank with electric pump.
Icynene Insulation was installed in the eaves & roof space in 2018.
Leaving Newtownards travelling towards Greyabbey and Portaferry, Mounstewart Road is on left past Newtownards Sailing Club.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.