- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional restored and renovated watermill with waterwheel and large outbuilding, yard and mature gardens
- Fully restored & renovated with accommodation providing...
- 4 double bedrooms
- Country kitchen with range of appliances (including falcon range cooker) seating and dining areas, multifuel stove (back boiler) door to balcony
- Exposed stone in living room with vaulted ceiling. Multifuel stove. East, south and west facing with views of gardens and river
- Bathroom and a shower room
- Externally, mature and varied garden spaces, large outbuilding (low mill), ample yard
- Popular & convenient semi-rural location, approximately 30 minutes from belfast & 20 minutes from Belfast International Airport
Additional InformationWhiggleton Mill (c.1840) which was once a beetling mill, has been beautifully and sympathetically restored. It offers privacy, charm and character both inside and out. The gentle trickle and swoosh of water from the waterwheel is mesmerising.
Set off the road, accessed via a ford, the magnificent south facing 1 acre site is surrounded by mature, deciduous trees, river frontage with a large yard, vegetable and flower gardens, fruit trees, borders, woodland garden and lawns. Making it a wonderful home, work and entertaining space.
Popular and convenient location on edge of a village, approx. 30 mins from Belfast City Centre, 20 mins from International Airport and ferry ports.
Viewing of this unique property is by private appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor and cloak space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 6.48m x 4.75m (21' 3" x 15' 7")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.8m x 3.12m (15' 9" x 10' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.73m x 3.66m (12' 3" x 12' 0")
- Free standing bath. Shower / wet room, with shower attachment. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Belfast sink and plumbed for washing machine.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.92m x 6.1m (26' 0" x 20' 0")
Vaulted ceiling. Wood-burning stove. Oak floor. Exposed stone surround.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 7.7m x 5.46m (25' 3" x 17' 11")
Excellent range of high and low level units with inset sink. 5 ring Range electric oven. Integrated fridge and dishwasher. Tiled floor. Cast iron wood-burning stove. Access to balcony.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 6.2m x 4.72m (20' 4" x 15' 6")
Wash hand basin in vanity unit. Built-in wardrobe. Access to eaves storage. Laminate wooden floor.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- The property is accessed by two entrances. Large yard area. Substantial shed / storage facilities. Well tended formal gardens.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »