- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Sheridan Drive has possibly the finest Belfast Lough views in North Down
- number 23 is a Detached family Home set on elevated site with Stellar Views
- Deceptively spacious accommodation set over two floors
- Drawing Room with Marble fireplace and large windows with those views
- Study / Sunroom with door to rear terrace
- Kitchen with large island unit with ppliances, dining area and breakfast bar
- Utility room, pantry and cloakroom also on Ground floor
- large Family room with tiled floor, fireplace and door to rear terraces
- Master Suite with seperate fully fitted dressing room and shower room
- 3 double bedrooms, a dressing room and a shower room on the 1st floor
- large rear terrace with access from main entertaining rooms overlooking gardens
- raised lawn with steps down to lower terrace that has steps leading to Orchard
- through the Orchard there ius a path that leads to the waters edge and to the shorepath of North Down
- eletric gates to front leading to large brick paviour forecourt
- superb family home - a must see..
23 SHERIDAN DRIVE, HELENS BAY , BT19 1LB
Rarely do homes this close to the shores of Belfast Lough come on to the market, especially like 23 Sheridan Drive - an elevated site that takes full advantage of the water views.
The views are breathtaking with all reception rooms and most bedrooms being spoilt with the panoramic Belfast Lough vista.
The accommodation is ample for the family to grow or for those to sit back in comfort and enjoy the setting.
Contact the Colliers Premium Homes team today to arrange a private appointment to view.
LOCATION: Travel down the Craigdarragh Road towards Helens bay, turn left into Sheridan Drive after the entracne to the country park, number 23 is on the left hand side
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »