- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Family room
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living area
- Utility room
- Downstairs WC
- 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Modern shower room
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Alarm system
- Biomass wood pellet heating system
- Spacious gardens to the front and rear
- Off street parking for several vehicles
Additional InformationA wonderful opportunity to purchase a truly unique cottage in a fabulously convenient location.
The cottage has been extended and renovated for modern day living yet retains much of its original charm and character.
On the ground floor there is a beautiful living room with woodburning stove, separate family room, bespoke fitted kitchen with dining and living area, utility room and WC. The first floor consists of a master bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe, 2 further double bedrooms and bathroom.
The gardens are both generous and completely enclosed. There is lots of room for parking and space for additional vehicles or a caravan.
Weavers Cottage is located just off the Hillhall Road and is quite literally a minutes drive to M1 access. Sprucefield is also close by and a bus stop is situated right outside the cottage enabling easy access to Belfast City Centre, Lisburn and schools.
Perfect for those who want a stunning home in a great location - view soon!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor. UPVC double glazed entrance door. Cloaks area.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.99m x 4.03m (16' 4" x 13' 3")
(at maximum points, narrowing to 2.29m) Feature brick fireplace with log burning stove. Laminate flooring. UPVC double glazed sun porch.
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.47m x 3.27m (14' 8" x 10' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Belling range cooker with 5 electric rings, warming plate, grill, fan oven and electric oven. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Understairs storage cupboard. Integrated dishwasher and freezer. Wood panelled ceiling with recessed lights. Tiled floor. Open plan to dining/family area.
- DINING/FAMILY AREA:
- 5.77m x 3.32m (18' 11" x 10' 11")
Tiled floor. Panelled ceiling with recessed lights. Fitted window seat. UPVC door to rear garden.
- 4.34m x 4.15m (14' 3" x 13' 7")
Feature woodburning stove with slate hearth. Solid pine flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.12m x 1.92m (6' 11" x 6' 4")
Cupboards. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Recessed lights.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite. Vanity unit with stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and shower attachment. WC. Recessed lights.
- Picture rail.
- MASTER SUITE:
- 5.02m x 2.62m (16' 6" x 8' 7")
Walk in wardrobe with light.
- White suite. Shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Low flush WC. PVC panelled walls. Recesssed lights. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 5.41m x 2.53m (17' 9" x 8' 4")
Access to part floored roofspace with pull down ladder.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.3m x 2.6m (10' 10" x 8' 6")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite. Double shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Heated chrome towel rail. PVC panelled walls and ceiling. Recessed lights. Laminate flooring.
- Spacious front garden in lawn with mature trees, shrubs and flowers. Pink pebbled driveway with space for several vehicles. Completely enclosed rear garden in lawn with mature shrubs and trees. Paved patio area. Garden shed. Log store.
Hillhall Road, Lisburn
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »