- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional Detached Bungalow with Seaviews
- Three Double Bedrooms (One with Ensuite Shower Room).
- Oil Fired Central Heating.
- PVC Double Glazing. Mahogany skirting boards and architraves.
- Gardens to Front, Side and Rear laid in lawns with a variety of plants and shrubs.
- Detached Garage extending to approx. 3.9m x 6.6m.
- Tarmac Driveway. Paved patio area to the rear.
- Carpets, Curtains, Blinds and Light Fittings included within sale.
- Slingsby ladder to roofspace.
18 Rostrevor Road, Newry
This impressive Detached Bungalow occupies a south facing magnificent site with breath-taking views in one of South Down’s most sought-after locations. This unique property has been designed to take full advantage of the uninterrupted views over the Mourne and the Cooley Mountains and over Carlingford Lough.
Kilbroney Forest Park is less than a five minute drive making this an excellent choice of home for those who enjoy the great outdoors. The village of Rostrevor with its restaurants and bars is a short distance away and Warrenpoint is within walking distance and is home to more restaurants, bars and seafront walks along the promenade.
The accommodation comprises of an Entrance Porch with tiled flooring, Entrance Hall with carpet flooring, Lounge with mahogany surround fireplace with marble hearth and gas fire inset. The bright spacious kitchen is sure to impress with Oak fitted units and a range of electrical appliances, the utility room has a range of units and is plumbed for white goods with a door to the rear patio and garden. The master bedroom has its own ensuite shower room and there are a further two double bedrooms. The family bathroom is fully tiled with a coloured three-piece suite and separate shower cubicle. There is also a generous sized walk in Hotpress which is fully shelved.
Externally there are mature gardens to the front, side and rear with a variety of plants and shrubs with a patio area to the rear. There is a tarmac driveway providing ample parking and a detached garage with an electronically controlled door with a range of electrical sockets.
With its enviable location, coastal site and flexible accommodation this property is sure to appeal to a number of discerning purchasers.
- Entrance Porch 5' 3'' x 5' 11'' (1.6m x 1.8m)
- Tiled flooring. Alarm keypad. Ceiling coving. Glazed door to inner hall.
- Entrance Hallway
- Carpet flooring. Ceiling coving. Telephone point.
- Lounge 15' 9'' x 17' 5'' (4.8m x 5.3m)
- Front Elevation. Seaviews. Mahogany surround fireplace with marble inset and hearth. Gas fire inset. Ceiling coving and rose. T.V point. Telephone point. Double doors.
- Kitchen/Diner 24' 3'' x 13' 5'' (7.4m x 4.1m)
- Front & Side Elevation. Seaviews. Tiled flooring. Range of Oak fitted upper and lower level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink and mixer tap. 4 ring gas hob, New World electric double oven, Normende fridge freezer & dishwasher. Feature bay window in Dinette. Sliding patio doors to rear patio area and garden. Timber ceiling with recessed lighting. Double doors to Hall.
- Utility Room 7' 7'' x 11' 6'' (2.3m x 3.5m)
- Rear Elevation. Tiled flooring. Range of upper and lower level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble drier. Door to rear. Partial wall tiling.
- Hotpress 7' 7'' x 5' 7'' (2.3m x 1.7m)
- Carpet flooring. Shelved.
- Bedroom 1 14' 5'' x 13' 5'' (4.4m x 4.1m)
- Rear Elevation. Carpet flooring. T.V point.
- Family Bathroom 7' 7'' x 11' 2'' (2.3m x 3.4m)
- Rear Elevation. Full wall and floor tiling. Coloured suite consisting of w.c., vanity unit with sink and bath. Separate fully tiled shower cubicle. Storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 2 16' 1'' x 16' 1'' (4.9m x 4.9m)
- Ensuite Shower Room 7' 7'' x 5' 11'' (2.3m x 1.8m)
- Rear Elevation. Full wall and floor tiling. Coloured suite consisting of w.c., wash hand basin with vanity unit and fitted mirror. Separate fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira electric shower.
- Bedroom 3 11' 6'' x 13' 1'' (3.5m x 4.0m)
- Front Elevation. Carpet flooring. T.V point. Telephone point.
- Detached Garage 21' 8'' x 12' 10'' (6.6m x 3.9m)
- Electronically controlled garage door. Concrete floor. Range of electrical sockets.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »