'Walden', 19 Church Avenue, Dunmurry, Belfast BT17 9RS
4 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Magnificent red brick family home with bright and spacious accommodation throughout
- Excellent proximity to village-shops, bus and rail halts, leading schools, arterial routes and sports facilities
- Fabulous drawing room with oak wooden flooring, feature original fireplace and double doors to south-facing rear
- Separate living room with original slate fireplace and gas coal effect fire
- Spacious kitchen with oak units, integrated appliances, casual sitting area and access to south-facing rear
- Ground floor shower room, first floor bathroom with luxury suite including 'Steamist' walk-in shower and steam room
- Four generous first floor bedrooms, two with built-in robes
- Superb matching detached annex suitable to a multitude of uses including fabulous home offices, a suite for dependant relative or garaging with games room/gym above
- Electric entrance gates to generous parking and turning areas, delightful mature gardens, south-facing to the rear with extensive decking and an aspect over the Dunmurry Jubilee Park
Additional InformationBuilt in the 1920s this fabulous family home boasts bright, generous accommodation with many interesting period features including polished Terrazzo flooring, stained glass windows (now in double glazing), original fireplaces, cornicing and picture rails. The property is most conveniently located just off Dunmurry Lane and therefore boasts excellent proximity to a diverse range of amenities immediately to hand including leading schools as well as ease of access to Belfast and Lisburn by train or bus.
Approached through electric entrance gates the accommodation briefly comprises spacious drawing room with natural light pouring in from both ends, a separate living room, generous kitchen with casual dining/relaxing space, four double bedrooms, ground floor shower room and first floor bathroom with luxury white suite. Externally there is most generous parking areas in loose stones and tarmac with extensive south facing rear garden in lawns and decking – a great space for al fresco living for all the family to enjoy. Of special note is the detached annex – currently used as home offices complete with wc and kitchen area but suitable to many other uses including a suite for dependant relative, fitness studio, treatment rooms, games room or high-spec garaging with guest suite above.
Offering generous accommodation, many period features, fabulous south-facing gardens and an additional multi-purpose annex we strongly recommend an internal viewing to fully appreciate this magnificent home.
- Hardwood front door with stained glass insets to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Polished Terrazzo floor. Inner door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Matching flooring, storage cupboard under stairs, cornice ceiling.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.38m x 3.99m (20' 11" x 13' 1")
Solid wood floor cornice ceiling, feature tiled fireplace and hearth with wooden surround, uPVC double doors to rear decking and garden.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.29m x 3.81m (14' 1" x 12' 6")
Slate fireplace with tiled hearth, gas coal effect fire and wooden surround, cornice ceiling.
- 7.62m x 3.66m (25' 0" x 12' 0")
(at widest points). Modern fitted oak kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, inset 1.5 bowl single drainer sink unit, integrated breakfast bar, integrated Bosch dishwasher, tall integrated Bosch fridge, integrated Whirlpool washer/dryer, Ideal gas boiler, door to rear, Porcelain tiled floor, recessed spotlights, uPVC double door to rear decking.
- FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising vanity unit, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, feature stained glass window.
- Cornice ceiling, feature stained glass window, generous walk-in airing cupboard, access to partly floored roofspace via fold down wooden ladder with light.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.32m x 3.81m (14' 2" x 12' 6")
(into bay). Mirror fronted sliding robes, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.17m x 3.68m (13' 8" x 12' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.63m x 3.4m (11' 11" x 11' 2")
Sliding robes, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.97m x 2.9m (9' 9" x 9' 6")
- Luxury white suite comprising low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, free standing bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, recessed spotlights, Steamist walk-in shower and steam room.
- Electric entrance gates to loose stone driveway with parking and turning for multiple vehicles. Extensive front garden in lawn with border hedging and mature trees. Enclosed south facing generous rear decking overlooking rear lawn with wood chip beds and children's play area, additional tarmac parking to the rear, timber bin penn, outside tap.
- DETACHED GARAGE & HOME OFFICE BLOCK:
- Wooden front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage under stairs.
- HOME OFFICE:
- 6.96m x 6.35m (22' 10" x 20' 10")
Laminate wood effect floor, recessed spotlights, heat, light and power. Door to . . .
- STORE ROOM:
- 3.43m x 2.36m (11' 3" x 7' 9")
Laminate wood effect floor, recessed spotlights.
- Staircase from entrance hall to . . .
- KITCHEN AREA:
- 6.17m x 2.36m (20' 3" x 7' 9")
(at widest points). Low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap.
- Low flush suite.
- FIRST FLOOR OFFICE:
- 6.35m x 6.17m (20' 10" x 20' 3")
Heat light and power, recessed spotlights, Velux windows, double door to faux balcony.
Leaving Belfast on the Lisburn Road continue through Finaghy Crossroads to Dunmurry. Immediately after Dunmurry Crossroads turn left into Church Avenue. Alternatively from the Upper Malone Road turn onto Dunmurry Lane and Church Avenue is on the left just before you come to the village centre.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »