This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
Dairy Farm Shopping Centre is the key shopping hub in the Colin area of Belfast. Containing a range of shops and services plus a strong portfolio of annual events. Unit W4 features include:
• Located at the rear of the centre. The units is split over two floors, first floor located at shopping level and ground floor basement
• Ideal for office or retail use, first floor is fitted out with 2 stud walled offices
• Benefits from good volumes of passing trade
• Kitchen and toilet facilities
• Full frontage window
• Stud walls partitioning providing 2 separate offices
• Suspended ceiling
• Fluorescent lighting
• Carpeted flooring
• Roller Shutter
• Free parking
Dairy Farm Shopping Centre is based in the rapidly developing, Colin area of Belfast with a growing population of over 33,000.
The centre provides a mix of retail and office space in addition to a range of entertainment, educational and community services. Including Supervalu, Pure Class Fitness, Roar and Explore soft play and Colin Glen Library.
Dairy Farm Shopping Centre is ideally placed on the busy Stewartstown Road with the M1 Motorway within 1 mile for access to Belfast City Centre or Lisburn.
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious companies to acquire prime retail accommodation in a rapidly growing region of Belfast
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »