Dairy Farm Shopping Centre is the key shopping hub in the Colin area of Belfast. Containing a range of shops and services plus a strong portfolio of annual events. Unit W1 features include:
• Located at the rear of the centre. The unit is split over two floors, first floor located at shopping level and ground floor basement
• Spacious unit suitable for a variety of uses subject to necessary permissions being sought
• Shop frontage double doors with roller shutter.
• Prominent signage space
• Rear service yard with access to roller shutter for loading/unloading
• Suspended ceiling
• Fluorescent lighting
• Concrete painted walls
• Concrete flooring
• Free parking
• On site security and maintenance
Dairy Farm Shopping Centre is based in the rapidly developing, Colin area of Belfast with a growing population of over 33,000.
The centre provides a mix of retail and office space in addition to a range of entertainment, educational and community services. Including Supervalu, Pure Class Fitness, Roar and Explore soft play and Colin Glen Library.
Dairy Farm Shopping Centre is ideally placed on the busy Stewartstown Road with the M1 Motorway within 1 mile for access to Belfast City Centre or Lisburn.
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious companies to acquire prime retail accommodation in a rapidly growing region of Belfast
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »