- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Arts and Crafts style detached four bedroom property with accommodation over two floors
- Attractive sandstone entrance porch
- Hardwood windows and doors with leaded detailing
- Two plus reception rooms, including drawing room, dining room and study
- Stunning kitchen and open plan living space with contemporary fireplace
- Large utility room/boot room area
- Master and second bedroom both with ensuite shower rooms and dressing areas
- Integral double garage with loft storage accessed via fixed staircase
- Oil fired central heating - pressurised system
- Opportunity to add a fifth bedroom with ensuite facilities in the roofspace and a garden room off the kitchen, living, dining area (planning permission approved)
- Large South facing sunny gardens in lawns with mature hedges, trees and shrubs
- Excellent private location within minutes walking distance of Royal Belfast Golf Club, seashore and coastal paths
Additional InformationSet in the heart of Craigavad, a short stroll to the North Down Coastline, this beautifully presented family home set in landscaped gardens has been recently refurbished and modernised by highly regarded builders Heritage Homes.
There is a drawing room with feature fireplace, a formal dining room, and a study. A superb kitchen open to dining area and living room off the spacious entrance hall. Also on the ground floor is a large utility room, rear hallway, a cloakroom and a gardeners' WC. From the utility there is access to the integral double garage with storage over.
Upstairs there is a lovely master suite with bespoke dressing and ensuite shower room. The guest bedroom also includes dressing / shower room. In addition there are two further bedrooms with built in wardrobes, and a family bathroom with luxury white suite.
The location is one of the most consistently popular areas in North Down. Station Road is a charming road winding past old stone walls and stunning detached homes to the shoreline. Offering easy access, via road or rail, to Holywood, Bangor, Belfast City Centre and beyond. The nearby George Best City Airport will be an obvious attraction to regular users.
Holywood town centre is minutes away and boasts a variety of restaurants and boutique shops. Royal Belfast Golf Club, Royal North Yacht Club, Culloden Estate and Spa and the Folk and Transport museums are all close at hand, as are a range of schools and churches.
- Sandstone pathway and steps leading to ornate sandstone front door surround with hardwood front door and glazed panel into...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 5.87m x 4.14m (19' 3" x 13' 7")
(at widest points). Marble tiled floor. Corniced ceiling. Low voltage lighting. Understairs storage. Sliding doors to cloak cupboard with excellent hanging and shelving space.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin with mixer taps. Marble tiled floor. Low voltage lighting.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.03m x 4.42m (16' 6" x 14' 6")
Double opening glazed doors. Wooden hand carved fireplace with cast iron and slate inset with gas fire. Corniced ceiling. Ceiling to Floor Windows Low voltage lighting.
- FORMAL DINING ROOM:
- 4.5m x 4.09m (14' 9" x 13' 5")
(into bay window). Corniced ceiling. Centre rose with ornate detailing.
- 2.54m x 2.64m (8' 4" x 8' 8")
- KITCHEN/CASUAL DINING ROOM:
- 6.91m x 3.18m (22' 8" x 10' 5")
Shaker style hand painted kitchen with range of cupboards and drawers Glazed display units. Fitted appliances including dishwasher, double ovens, ceramic hob, concealed extractor fan, integrated fridge. 1.5 bowl ceramic sink unit set in granite worktops with splash back. Tiled floor.
Space for 4-6 seater dining table and chairs. Open plan to...
- LIVING AREA:
- 3.86m x 3.51m (12' 8" x 11' 6")
Ceramic grey Oak effect floor. Feature fireplace with contemporary wood burning stove. Low voltage lighting. Glazed sliding patio doors leading to rear South facing patios.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 6.6m x 1.85m (21' 8" x 6' 1")
Ceramic tiled floor. 1.5 bowl stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Range of fitted cupboards and drawers. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Space for freezer. Door to front of property and driveway. Door to rear patio gardens. Walk-in store with boiler. Door to garage.
- Low flush WC, tiled floor.
- Stairs to...
- Hatch to roofspace. Corniced ceiling. Low voltage lighting. Door to walk-in, shelved hotpress with pressurised tank.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.42m x 4.98m (14' 6" x 16' 4")
Bright and airy, this room has an impressive ceiling to floor window. Door to...
- DRESSING ROOM & ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 4.19m x 2.59m (13' 9" x 8' 6")
Range of built-in robes, drawers and shelving with mirrored doors. Step down to...
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with drench shower and telephone hand shower. Bidet. Low flush WC. Contemporary wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage underneath. Feature porthole window. Low voltage lighting. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 4.72m (12' 6" x 15' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM & DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.48m x 1.7m (11' 5" x 5' 7")
Built-in robe space. Vanity area. Wash hand basin with storage underneath with mixer taps and mirror above. Low flush WC. Fitted drawers. Fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira instant heat shower. Extractor fan. Low voltage lighting. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.12m x 2.74m (10' 3" x 9' 0")
Plus walk in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.12m x 2.77m (10' 3" x 9' 1")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- 3.1m x 2.24m (10' 2" x 7' 4")
White suite comprising: fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Vanity unit with storage and integrated low flush WC, concealed cistern, wash hand basin with mixer taps. Mirror above with concealed lighting. Free standing bath with ball and claw feet, centre taps with telephone hand shower. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.25m x 5.59m (20' 6" x 18' 4")
Double up and over doors. Light and power. Fixed staircase to Loft Storage Area above 22' 8" x 18' 0" (6.91m x 5.49m).
- Traditional 5 Bar Entrance Gate Gate (electrical Provision available ) generous parking and turning space. Landscaped front, back and side gardens with lawns, bordered by hedges, fencing and trees with pebbled parking bay. Outside lighting and water supply.
Beautiful rear patio accessed via Kitchen and Living Area which attracts all day and evening sun. Flowerbeds and barbecue gazebo area. Excellent lawns to the rear and side.
Travelling from Holywood towards Bangor, pass the Culloden Hotel, Station Road is the second road on the left. Laurel Lane is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »