- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached residence
- 6 Bedrooms, 3 Reception Rooms + Study
- Substantial family home extending to approximately 5000 sq ft
- Set in mature gardens of approximately 0.6 of an acre
- Aluminium double glazed windows (except where stated)
- Oil fired heating
- Beam vacuum system installed
- Burglar alarm installed
- UPVC fascia and guttering
- Located on the edge of Castlerock Road
We are delighted to offer for sale this magnificent detached family residence which is finished to a high standard throughout, providing accommodation including six bedrooms, three reception rooms and a study, a magnificent kitchen with central island unit and integral garage.
Located just off the Castlerock Road, the property is positioned on a beautifully proportioned and well maintained site extending to approximately 0.6 of an acre.
Situated in one of the areas’ most sought after residential location, the property is exceptionally well placed close to all local amenities, both excellent primary and secondary schools, and transport routes connecting further afield
- Entrance Porch:
- With wooden front door with glass side panel, Oregon Pine panelled ceiling, tiled floor, wall lights, Oak door with glass side panels to:
- Entrance Hall:
- With Oregon Pine panelling on one wall, wall lights, mirrored cloaks cupboard with sliding doors, recess lighting, telephone point, Pine staircase leading to Childrens Lounge.
- Comprising wash hand basin, w.c., wooden effect flooring.
- 7.04m x 4.39m (23'1 x 14'5)
plus circular formal dining area. With Sandstone effect surround fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth, Oak flooring, television point, recess lighting, dimmer switch lighting. Glass panel doors to:
- Sun Lounge:
- 7.24m x 7.24m (23'9 x 23'9)
including casual dining area. On 2 levels with balustrade railings dividing the 2 areas. Vaulted ceiling with feature beams and pillars, wooden flooring in lounge area and tiled floor in dining area, 7 Velux windows, wall lights, wooden double glazed windows, 2 patio doors leading to rear garden, television point. Open to:
- 5.05m x 4.93m (16'7 x 16'2)
with range of eye and low level units including saucepan drawers, wine rack, low level lighting, two and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, part tiled between units, Smeg 5 ring gas hob, Zanussi oven, stainless steel extractor fan, space for fridge / freezer, pull out larder unit, integrated Smeg dishwasher. Kitchen Island with low level units, breakfast bar, central lighting. Recess lighting, tiled floor, wall mounted radiator, television and telephone points, glass door to rear porch and inner hall.
- Rear Porch:
- With uPVC exterior door, tiled floor, Oregon Pine panelled ceiling, glass panel door to:
- Utility Room:
- 3.56m x 3.15m (11'8 x 10'4)
with low level units, double drainer stainless steel sink unit, Newworld double oven, plumbed for automatic washing machine, vent for tumble dryer, tiled floor, door to inner hall and garage.
- Family Room:
- 4.98m x 3.56m (16'4 x 11'8)
with Oak surround fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth, television point, Oregon Pine panelled ceiling, eye ball spot lighting, dimmer switch lighting.
- Bedroom (5):
- 4.32m x 3.56m (14'2 x 11'8)
with Oak flooring.
- 3.58m x 2.79m (11'9 x 9'2)
with glass panel door from hall and door to Sun Lounge, television point.
- Inner Hall:
- With understairs storage, recess lighting, door to utility room and boiler room. Walk-in hot press with automatic light and shelving.
- Bedroom (4):
- 5.16m x 3.15m (16'11 x 10'4)
with bay window, telephone point, built-in sliderobes.
- Bathroom and w.c. combined:
- 3.51m x 3.18m (11'6 x 10'5)
comprising fully tiled double shower enclosure with mains shower fitting, free standing bath with tiled wall behind, wash hand basin set on vanity table with tiling behind, tiled floor, heated towel rail, extractor fan, recess lighting, wall light, glass panel door from hall.
- Staircase from Inner Hall to:
- FIRST FLOOR
- With recess displays, shelved linen cupboard, Velux window, eye ball spot lighting, large storage cupboard with shelving and railings.
- Master Bedroom:
- 5.97m x 4.88m (19'7 x 16'0)
(Max) with cornice, recess lighting, built-in mirrored sliderobes, television and telephone points.
- Separate w.c.:
- Comprising w.c., recess lighting.
- En-suite Shower Room:
- 3.84m x 2.26m (12'7 x 7'5)
comprising fully tiled shower enclosure with Aquastream electric shower fitting, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, wall mounted mirror, recess shelving, built-in sliderobes.
- Bedroom (2):
- 5.92m x 3.56m (19'5 x 11'8)
with built-in sliderobes, television point, cornice, wooden double glazed window.
- Bedroom (3):
- 5.03m x 4.42m (16'6 x 14'6)
(Max) with two double wardrobes, recess lighting, television and telephone points, cornice, 3 wooden double glazed windows.
- Shower Room:
- Comprising fully tiled double shower enclosure with Mira electric shower fitting, Vernon Tutbury wash hand basin and w.c. with part tiled walls behind, tiled floor, recess lighting, extractor fan.
- Staircase from Entrance Hall to:
- FIRST FLOOR
- With Oregon Pine panelled walls and ceiling, Velux window, access to roof space storage.
- Bedroom (6) / Childrens Lounge:
- 6.35m x 3.94m (20' 10" x 12' 11")
with vaulted Oregon Pine panelled ceiling, 3 Velux window, television point and shelf.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Tarmac driveway and parking area to front edged by an abundance of trees and mature shrubs. Boundary wall to front with vehicular gates.
The total site extending to approximate 0.6 of an acre the garden is laid in lawn to rear with mature trees, shrubs and hedging. Raised decking overlooking the lower garden with fencing to side.
Outside lights around the property. Water tap to side and rear. PVC oil tank. Garden shed.
- Integral Garage:
- 6.05m x 4.47m (19'10 x 14'8)
with up and over door, strip lighting. Boiler Room. Separate w.c. with wash hand basin and Woodgrain uPVC double glazed window.
On leaving Coleraine along the Castlerock Road, between Coleraine Grammar School and Loreto College turn left onto Tullybeg Avenue, proceed to the crest of the hill and Number 3 is situated on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »