- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Occupying a highly prominent position in this popular south Belfast suburb.
- Extending to approximately 4,332 sqft (402 sqm).
- Benefits from high levels of passing traffic and footfall.
- Nearby occupiers include AbbeyAutoline, Corries Butchers, The Errigle Inn, Shed Bistro, Winemark, Subway, District Coffee and The Pavilion Bar.
- Suitable for a variety of uses, subject to planning/consents.
The subject premises occupies a prominent corner position on the Ormeau Road, a popular suburb approximately 1.5 miles from Belfast City Centre. This main arterial route serving the south of the city benefits from high levels of vehicular traffic and pedestrian footfall, whilst the surrounding locality provides a vibrant mix of retailers, restaurants, bars, cafes and high density housing.
Nearby occupiers include AbbeyAutoline, Corries Butchers, The Errigle Inn, Shed Bistro, Winemark, Subway, District Coffee and The Pavilion Bar.
The subject premises comprises a modern ground floor unit within the Curzon Building, a five-storey mixed use scheme constructed in c. 2008.
Benefitting from excellent glazed frontage, the unit is configured to provide a former banking hall with ancillary office accommodation, staff kitchen, strong room and WC facilities. Finishes include plastered/painted walls, tiled, carpeted and vinyl floor coverings, suspended ceilings with recessed and suspended lighting, whilst it also benefits from air-conditioning and wall mounted electric heaters.
The unit would be suitable for a variety of uses, subject to planning and any necessary consents.
The unit provides the following approximate area:
Ground Floor: 4,332 sqft (402.45 sqm)
- Term: Held under a lease expiring on 15th April 2024.
- Rent: ?77,976 per annum exclusive.
- Repairs: Full repairing terms via a service charge.
- Service Charge: Levied to cover external repairs, maintenance of the common parts and management of the building.
- Tenant to reimburse the Landlord in respect of a fair proportion of the buildings insurance premium.
Land & Property Services have advised that the NAV is ?43,600 resulting in Rates payable for 2021/22 of approximately ?23,681.
Please note all prices, rentals and outgoings are quoted net of VAT which may be chargeable.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »