- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Total gross internal area of Unit F1 is 2,925 sq. ft
- Open plan retail/commercial space with shop front glazing and automatic glass sliding door and roller shutter
- Good size store room and Manager's office beside
- Three offices/meeting rooms on the first floor
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Fitted Kitchen with gas fired boiler
- Accessible toilet on the ground floor
- Three more offices upstairs ranging in size carpeted with suspended ceilings and fluorescent lighting
- The offices are all accessible off a reception hall
- Located 10 miles east of belfast and 8 miles from Newtownards
- The park is very secure with 24/7 Security onsite, flood lighting and CCTV cameras
- Garbage disposal bins provided
- Rates and Vat are applicable and payable by the Tenant
- Business park service charge is included in the rent
Additional InformationThis is a unique opportunity to bring to the market an excellent retail/commercial unit with offices. The unit currently trades in fashion with a shop front glass sliding door. It has a gross internal area of 2,005 sq. ft on the ground floor and 919 sq. ft on the first floor. The gorund floor is mostly open plan with offices/meeting rooms upstairs. Ideal for a wide range of businesses and early viewings are expected.
- RETAIL AREA:
- 13.55m x 9.16m (44' 5" x 30' 1")
Large open plan business space
- Store Room
- 6.8m x 4.184m (22' 4" x 13' 9")
Good size store room
- 3.242m x 2.682m (10' 8" x 8' 10")
- 2.3m x 2.16m (7' 7" x 7' 1")
Kitchen with high amd low level cabinets, stainless steel sink with mixer taps and gas fired Baxi boiler
- RECEPTION HALL:
- 8.76m x 2.77m (28' 9" x 9' 1")
Hall accessing three separate offices
- OFFICE 1:
- 3.84m x 2.87m (12' 7" x 9' 5")
Smallest of the three offices
- OFFICE 2:
- 4.37m x 3.81m (14' 4" x 12' 6")
Middle size office or meeting room
- OFFICE 3:
- 6.71m x 4.5m (22' 0" x 14' 9")
Largest office for open plan working or conference room
Located just off the main Upper newtownards Road on the Carrowreagh Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »