This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Excellent opportunity to acquire an income producing investment property in Lisburn with part vacant possession
- Located with one of Northern Ireland’s premier industrial parks with adjoining occupiers including Camlin Group, Assa Abloy, Decora Blinds and Unicorn Containers.
- Part let to Capitol Foods Ltd and Marturion Business Services Ltd.
- Currently producing £43,000 per annum overall on 2 separate leases.
- Of interest to owner occupiers & investors.
- Available in 1 or 2 lots.
- EPC Scores: D1-2: E103
- D4-5 C73
The property is located on the popular and well established Knockmore Hill Industrial Estate, accessed from the eastern side of Knockmore Road, some 1.5 miles from Lisburn City Centre.
The Knockmore Hill Industrial Estate is regarded as one of Northern Ireland’s premier industrial locations and is home to a range of occupiers including Assa Abloy, Decora Blinds, Global Lubricants, Boomer Industries, Unicorn, Camlin Group and Kukri.
The development is within easy access of the M1 motorway at Junction 6, the A1 road to Newry / Dublin, Belfast International and George Best Airports and the Ports of Belfast and Larne.
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »