- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Fantastic commercial unit FOR SALE @ 14c Victoria Street, Ballymoney
What you really need to know:-
1. It is one of the best refurbed commerical spaces in Ballymoney.
2. It is thee best priced commerical space in Ballymoney because the owner (a Ballymena man) and this Ballymoney selling agent are open to genuine & confidential negogiations in the interest of striking a good old fashioned 'deal'
3. The unit will lend itself to any number of business uses - office/retail/hair/beauty/showroom. Its a perfect manageable size for a small business of goods/services.
Highly sought after GROUND FLOOR unit which in honesty is the only way to go to ensure accessability for less mobile clients/customers and higher visibility for displaying goods/services.
Essentially you have a very deceiving front/showroom section (approx 28ft long) plus counter/reception area (approx 18ft) to the back. Kitchen & w.c/wash hand basin facility to rear sure what more do you need?
4. Its a very impressive setup (and I speak from personal experience here) because when you go down the route of refurbing a unit the time & the money investment just seems to disappear. In my opinion this is a dream unit because all the hard work, time & money has already been very well spent ensuring an immediate walk in start up job for someone.
Kingspan, studded out then freshly painted
Fantastic lighting & ceilings. Chrome recessed spotlighting
Funky feature wall hung radiators
Electric roller shutter
Emergency Exit and access to shared rear yard
Contemporary on trend grey colour scheme including stunning grey laminate flooring (LOVE)
5.It's an unmissable opportunity for someone to purchase an affordable town centre unit. The guide price is probably equivalent to 4 years commerical rent. It needs ZERO money invested into it wee place is primed and ready for action
5. Prime spot on Victoria Street which has 2 town centre carparks within easy walking distance. There is also shared access to side drive & rear back yard for any set down/pick up jobs
If you would like to arrange a viewing or if you have any queries please feel free to contact Heather 07779 27 27 27 and as always all enquiry will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.