Unit B2.2 Boucher Business Studios, Glenmachen Place, Belfast BT12 6JB
Office (1,332 sq. feet) To Rent
- Modern Office Studios fronting the M1 Motorway close to Belfast City Centre
- Competitively priced units with negotiable terms
- On-site parking
- High specification throughout with spectacular views of Divis and Black Mountain and Windsor Park
Outstanding opportunity for commercial office rental in a prime location with easy access and visibility from the Westlink.
Ortus Property Services are pleased to offer outstanding office space at Boucher Business Studios. The Business complex comprises a total of c.18,000 sq.ft of new build office accommodation with 9 units on site.
- Unit B2 - 2000 sq ft (186 sq m)
- 2nd floor
- Own door access
- Gas-fired central heating
- Suspended ceiling
- Recessed fluorescent lighting
- Carpeted flooring
- Self-contained W.C. and kitchen facilities
- Intruder alarm
- Passenger lift
The studio’s benefit from unrivalled frontage positioned directly adjacent to the M1 Motorway with spectacular views of Divis and Black Mountain and Windsor Park. The property is ideally placed with access to Belfast City Centre and the M1 Motorway within 0.25 miles. It is approximately 5 minutes drive from the M2 Motorway and 10 minutes from Belfast City Airport.
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious professional companies from both Ireland and overseas to acquire modern office accommodation in an ideal location from which to base their
Northern Ireland operations.
Early viewing is high recommended.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »