This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Price from £85 Per Week
- Available NOW
- Close to local amenities
- 1 double bedroom
- Please Call Property Link On 02871266688 to arrange your viewing or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please Note - A Guarantor Will Be Required With All Applications.
- Referencing Fees - £35 Per Person
City centre 1 bedroom flat Electric heating
At Property Link, we are pleased to bring this 1 bedroom flat in the Cityside area to the rental market.
This property is ideal for anyone looking for an area which offers excellent convenience to a wide range of amenities such as shops, newsagents, takeaways, pharmacies, hair salons, the Peace Bridge and Brooke Park as well as numerous indoor and outdoor leisure facilities.
This flat offers a open plan living area, fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, bathroom with shower and 1 double bedroom.
If you are interested in this property, please contact our office on: 02871266688 or email@example.com Alternatively, you can call into our office located at: 13 Strand Road, Cityside, BT48 7BJ
Property Link (NI ) Ltd for themselves and for the Vendor or Lessor of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that the particulars are produced in good faith and are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract and no person in the employment of Property Link (NI) ltd has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »