This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
THE Crescent @ The HOLLOWS
Book your personal viewing appointment by calling
Joyce Clarke Estate Agents 02838 331111
STANDING OUT FROM THE CROWD...
The Crescent @ The Hollows is your opportunity to reside in the locations finest new development, nestled in the mature landscape of this desirable Gilford Road area. A fusion of heritage style and contemporary design delivers a genuinely sophisticated home, defied by authentic character, inside and out. Exquisite touches include a rich red brick finish, Georgian style windows and a natural slate roof. As you move inside, the ground floor boasts 9ft ceilings that accentuate a feeling of light and space throughout the property’s abundant downstairs living areas.
From a location perspective, residents can enjoy the best of both worlds; a beautiful home set within a mature area, against a backdrop of picturesque countryside and with easy access to neighbouring towns and cities. Embrace the sought-after lifestyle of the semi-rural environment this area offers, with a wealth of restaurants, shops, coffee houses, sports clubs, schools and family entertainment, alongside breathtaking open spaces. The Crescent @ The Hollows boasts an irresistible blend of urban family living and the tranquillity of nature, for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
• Tiled main hallway
• WC with tiled flooring & splash back
LOUNGE & FAMILY ROOM
• Laminate wood flooring in Lounge
• Multi fuel stove or wall mounted flueless gas fie
• Laminate wood flooring in Family Room
• Tiled flooring in Kitchen/Dining
• Fully fitted Kitchen
• Range of units, choice of door finishes, work surfaces and handles
• Fully fitted kitchen appliances i.e electric hob, oven, stainless steel hood, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher.
• Choice of Alwood Red or Fairline Kitchens.
• Tiled flooring in Bathroom
• Oversized shower head, shower door and chrome trimmings
• Tiled splash back to bath
• Tiled to ceiling in shower cubicle splash area
• Tiles with decorative pattern to roof behind wash hand basin
• 9ft ceilings on ground floor
• Panel doors or white cottage, painted woodwork
• 6” skirting throughout
• 3” architraves to all internal door frames
• Energy efficient LED downlighting in kitchen, bathrooms and ensuite
• Carpet on stairs, landing and bedrooms
• Central heating
• Pressurised mains water system including showers
• Oil fired boiler
• Tiled flooring
• Tiled splashback
• Quadrant shower tray
• Tiled shower splash back
• Oversized shower head
• Tarmac driveways
• Black seamless aluminium guttering and downpipes
• Natural slate roof
• White double glazed Georgian style windows
• Fully managed landscaped and planted green areas
• Gardens top soiled, levelled & seeded
• Perimeter of gardens fenced by 1.8m timber fencing
• Wired only
• 10 year structural warranty
Whilst we endeavour to make our sales information accurate and reliable, they should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The vendor does not make or give, and neither the selling agent nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to the property. 3D illustrations and photographs used are for illustrative purposes only and may included upgraded features.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views