- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Part furnished 2 bedroom apartment
- Spacious open plan kitchen living room
- 2 good sized double bedrooms
- Excellent bathroom including bath with separate shower, WC and basin
- UPVC Double Glazing, and Gas Fired Central Heating throughout
- Close to local amenities and public transport links
- Available 3rd November 2021
- DHSS accepted with references
- High interest expected, book a viewing at your earliest convenience.
Finlay Graham Property are delighted to bring to the rental market this excellent 2 bedroom apartment located in the ‘The Bridges’ development, just off the Glenville Road in Jordanstown. This property will be of particular interest to couples, small families, or professionals looking for quality accommodation in a vibrant residential development with access to local amenities and transport links.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »