Unit 7, Balloo Crescent, Rathgill, Bangor BT19 7UP
Industrial Unit (56,258 sq. feet) For Sale
- Excellent Prominent Warehouse / Factory Premises with Offices
- c. 56,258 sq ft / 5,226 sq m + Mezzanine Floors
- Immediately available for handover
- Situated on self contained and secure site of 2.49 acres / 1.0 hectares
- Incentives available
- Seeking Price Offers in the Region of £850,000 + VAT
The property enjoys an excellent location in the heart of the Balloo Industrial Estate, just off the Newtownards Dual Carriageway with direct access from the main Balloo Road. Bangor is located approximately 12 miles south of Belfast and the location affords excellent accessibility to Bangor town centre, and the remainder of the Province via the South Circular Road (Dual Carriageway) and adjoining road network.
Other occupiers in the immediate vicinity include the Elim Pentecostal Church, Haldane & Fisher, Balloo Hire Centre, Eddie Irvine Sports Centre and McCully’s Furniture.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »