- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi-detached warehouse unit 371 sq.m (4,000 sq.ft.)
- 5 m eaves height.
- Steel portal frame construction
- 2 Roller shutter doors
- 2.4 m concrete wall with steel decking above
- Three phase electricity supply
- Secure Business Park Environment
- Only minutes from the Outer Ring Road which connects to the Waterford City By-pass and the M9 Dublin- Waterford motorway
MODERN TERRACED WAREHOUSE UNIT 371 sq.m(4,000 sq.ft.)
The property comprises a mid terrace warehouse unit of 371 sq.m (4,000 sq.ft.) constructed of steel portal frame with infill concrete walls to approx. 2.4 m with steel decking above to eaves height (approx. 5 m) on a floated concrete floor under a double skin steel deck roof. There are two roller shutter doors for inwards and outwards goods located on the eastern and western façade of the building.
• Semi-detached warehouse unit 371 sq.m (4,000 sq.ft.)
• 5 m eaves height.
• Steel portal frame construction
• 2 Roller shutter doors
• 2.4 m concrete wall with steel decking above
• Three phase electricity supply
• Secure Business Park Environment
• Only minutes from the Outer Ring Road which connects to the Waterford City By-pass and the M9 Dublin- Waterford motorway
The property is located on the IDA Estate Northern Extension which is located on the Old Kilmeaden Road approx. 2 km west of Waterford city centre and approx. 1 km east of the Outer Ring Road which links with the N25 By-pass and bridge providing access to the M9 Waterford – Dublin motorway and all other inter urban routes.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »