Unit 55, Mallusk Enterprise Park, Mallusk Drive, Newtownabbey BT36 4GN
Commercial Property To Rent
- First floor office / work space
- keyless entry with a secure keypad for access
- Flexible working office workspace
- Comprising a large office, workspace area
- On-site administration services
- 24/7 access
- Ample parking for office use and visitor spaces
- Secured site monitored 24/7
- Free business networking opportunities
- Reduced rates for conference room hire (outside catering also available)
- Mailbox service available
- Tea/coffee making facilities availale
- Available immediately
Additional InformationMallusk Enterprise Park is a modern business park comprising of various commercial units, occupied by a mix of tenants.
This office style unit is situated on a self-contained site of approx. 80 units and benefits from generous car parking, 24/7 security surveillance and 24/7 park access for residents.
Unit 55 is located on the first floor with a service area of c.400 sq. ft. The unit benefits from a large office, workspace area. There are plastered and painted walls throughout with suspended ceilings housing acoustic ceiling panels with a combination of recessed lighting, computer network cabling, carpeted flooring. The unit has keyless entry with a secure keypad for access. There are tea/coffee and toilet facilities located around the park.
Mallusk is one of Northern Ireland's leading commercial areas located c. 8 miles north of Belfast city centre with direct access to the M2 motorway and the wider province.
Suitable for a wide variety of office uses and general commercial business users, subject to landlord's consent, and applicable statutory controls.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
Travelling along the M2 out of Belfast, exit at junction 4 to the Sandyknowes Roundabout, take the first exit to Scullions Road. At the traffic lights turn left on to Mallusk Road, take the first turning on the right to Mallusk Drive. Mallusk Enterprise Park is the second turning on the left.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »