This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
FOR SALE / TO LET - Prominent Office Building located in Edgewater Business Park
FOR SALE / TO LET
Prominent Office Building (With Car Parking)
c. 1,842 sq ft (171 sq m)
• Opportunity for occupier to acquire a prestige office premises in an excellent, established business location with a low per sq ft Capital Value.
• The property comprises a two storey office building partitioned internally, providing entrance reception, large open plan office space and a variety of other smaller offices on both the ground and first floors.
• It is located in the popular Edgewater Office Park on the North Foreshore within the Belfast Harbour Estate and just off Dargan Road.
The subject property is located in the popular Edgewater Office Park on the North Foreshore within the Belfast Harbour Estate just off Dargan Road. It is situated a few hundred metres from the Victoria Terminal Port of Belfast and provides direct access to the M2 motorway via the Fortwilliam Junction.
Belfast city centre is located c. 3 miles to the south west and Belfast City Airport is also within a 5 – 10 minute drive of the subject location.
The property comprises a two storey office building in an establish business.
The unit is well fitted out to include carpet floors, plastered painted walls, suspended ceilings, recessed lighting, perimeter trunking, and economy 7 heating.
The unit also includes a kitchen / staff area, WC facilities and 4 dedicated car parking spaces.
The property is partitioned internally providing entrance reception, large open plan office space and a variety of other smaller offices on both the ground and first floors.
Due proportion of the ground rent will be payable by the tenant c. £1,740 p.a.
SQ FT SQ M
Ground Floor (Plus WCs) 877 81.5
First Floor 965 89.7
TOTAL 1,842 171.2
Rent: £14,000 per annum
Repairs: Full repairing and insuring via service charge.
A service charge will be levied to cover the cost of service, building maintenance and insurance c. £1,109 p.a.
Offers Invited in the region of £140,000
We have been advised by Land & Property Services that the current NAV (Net Annual Value) is as follows:- NAV - £15,300
All prices, rentals and outgoings are quoted exclusive of, but may be liable to Value Added Tax.
We understand that the property is held on a long leasehold basis
Strictly by appointment through McConnell Chartered Surveyors
Contact: Adam Bolton or David Thompson
Tel: 028 90 205900
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »