This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Ground floor commercial unit
- Former Cafe/Takeaway premises with high street frontage
- Suitable for a variety of uses subject to necessary consents
- Potential to be let with current fittings in place
- Suspended ceilings with fluorescent strip lighting
- Glazed aluminium shop front with roller shutter door
- Situated within an area that enjoys high density population
- Close proximity to Bradbury Place, Shaftesbury Square & Belfast City Centre
- Ample on street parking, loading access to rear
- Possible incentives available
This ground floor retail unit offers the opportunity to establish or grow a budding enterprise. The unit was previously used for food preparation and hot food sit-in/take away. It may be of interest to someone for the same purpose or can lend itself to a variety of uses, subject to nessecary consents. The unit is situated within the heart of Sandy Road, South Belfast and is ideally suited to avail of the broad residential catchment within the area as well as its prominent location situated close to the City Centre, Lisburn Road, Botanic & Dublin Road areas.
On-street parking is available to the shop front, a rear door allows access to additional parking and loading areas. A roller-shutter protects the glazed shop front, internally the walls have been completed with render, suspended ceilings and lighting are fitted throughout.
Front Area: 7.892m x 4.627m
Food Prep Area: 4.636m x 2.415m
WC: 1.731m x 2.415m
Rear Store 1: 1.698m x 1.766m
Rear Store 2: 1.838m x 1.712m
Price: Subject to vat
Viewing: Viewing is strictly by appointment with marketing agents, please contact agents for viewing arrangements. Kingston Berkeley Tel: 0330 330 9439
Kingston Berkeley have endeavoured to prepare these particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »