- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Unit 46 comprises an open plan retail premises, fully fitted and ready to go.
- Bright and spacious ground floor of c. 2,183 sq ft with a floor to ceiling height glazed shop frontage, modern lighting and a disabled WC.
- The first floor provides for a kitchen, office and storage accommodation extending to approx. 1,032 sq ft
- c. 400 free car parking spaces.
- Flexible terms available.
- Retailers within the scheme include New Look, Poundland, Specsavers, Superdrug, Poundstretcher and Holland & Barrett.
- EPC Rating D84
Unit 46 comprises an open plan two storey retail premises of c. 3,215 sq ft.
The Shopping Centre is situated in a highly visible and accessible location just off Castle Way, a busy thoroughfare which provides access to Tesco, Antrim Primary School and Antrim Police Station.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »