This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- c. 1,100 sqft
- Neighboring retailers include Tesco, Primark, Card Factory, Poundworld and Savers.
- 487 free car parking spaces.
- Busy Shopping Centre with an increasing weekly footfall of 84,000 people per week.
Additional InformationLondonderry is the second largest city in Northern Ireland and is the economic hub of the North West with a population of c. 90,000 people and a further catchment population of c. 115,000 people within a 20 minute drive time. The city is located approximately 70 miles northwest of Belfast, 14 miles north of Strabane and 31 miles southwest of Coleraine.
Lisnagelvin Shopping Centre is located c. 2 miles east of the city centre and is anchored by a c. 59,000 sq. ft. Tesco store and Primark. Other key retailers within the scheme include Poundland, Card Factory, Costa, Savers and Semi-Chem. The scheme is complemented by Lisnagelvin Retail Park located opposite which is home to Matalan, TK Maxx and Next. The scheme benefits form 487 free car parking spaces.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »