This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Spacious ground floor apartment
- Private patio and garden area
- Secure off street parking
Deramore Park is located off the Malone Road in one of the most desirable areas of South Belfast. Deramore Park is a broad and quiet tree lined street. Nearby amenities include Belfast Harlequins Rugby Club, Malone Golf, Newforge Country Club and a number of public parks. There is a range of good primary and post primary schools in the catchment area. It is within close proximity to the Lisburn Road and Botanic Gardens with excellent transport links to the centre of Belfast as well as easy access to the motorway network.
The property comprises of a spacious ground floor two bedroom apartment with private garden and patio area. It is finished to a high specification including hardwood floors, underfloor heating, large bright bathroom, separate utility room, beam vacuum system and wall mounted gas fire. The apartment also has an intruder alarm fitted and a dedicated secure parking space with intercom for visitors. The Kitchen consists or both high and low level units, granite counter tops, stainless steel sink, integrated appliances including a five ring gas hob, oven, fridge freezer and stainless steel extractor fan.
• Hallway 7.58 Sq. M 82 Sq. Ft.
• Storage 1.19 Sq. M 13 Sq. Ft.
• Bedroom 1 9.47 Sq. M 102 Sq. Ft.
• Utility Room 4.46 Sq. M 48 Sq. Ft.
• Bathroom 6.52 Sq. M. 70 Sq. Ft.
• Master Bedroom 11.8 Sq. M 127 Sq. Ft.
• Kitchen Living Room 30.7 Sq. M 330 Sq. Ft.
84th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »