- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Fully Furnished
- Kitchen with ‘white goods’ - cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer
- 3 Double Bedrooms with inbuilt wardrobes and desks
- Shower room with electric shower, WC and wash hand basin
- Gas Fired Central Heating (GFCH) and uPVC double glazing throughout
- Registered as a House of Multiple Occupancy (HMO)
- Close to MBC building of Queens University and the Uni Link Bus Stop
- Available 24th September 2020 - Book a viewing at your earliest convenience.
Premier Student Property bring to the rental market this well equipped 3 bedroom property located on Dunluce Avenue, just off the Lower Lisburn Road. This property will be of particular interest to young professionals or students looking for quality accommodation in close proximity to QUB, the city hospital and transport links to the rest of the city.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »