- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Excellent retail unit located in popular town centre location between Fairhill Shopping Centre and Tower Shopping Centre Ballymena.
- Benefits from excellent frontage onto Ballymoney Street with excellent passing pedestrian footfall and vehicular traffic flow.
- Subject unit extends to approx. 1,203 sq. ft. (all ground floor) and is partially fitted as a beauty salon.
- Neighbouring occupiers include: Gordon’s Chemist, Bob & Bert’s, United Colours of Benetton, Moore Electrics and Argento Jewellers.
- Suitable for a variety of uses, subject to any necessary statutory consents which may be required.
- EPC - B 45
Ballymena, located approx. 28 miles north of Belfast is one of Northern Ireland’s premier retail towns with a catchment population estimated to be approximately 200,000 people. The town is well served by the province’s road and rail networks.
The town’s principal shopping centres are linked via Ballymoney Street. Retailers on Ballymoney Street include Peacocks, Benetton, Bob & Bert’s, Ground Coffee Shop, Gordon’s Chemist, Argento and Fred Funk.
The subject unit occupies a prominent position approximately midway along Ballymoney Street, between the road’s junctions with Alexander Street and Greenvale Street.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »