This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- •Prominent ground floor retail unit with frontage onto Castle Street, Millfield, Divis Street and College Avenue.
- •High volume of vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
- •Immediately available for fit out
- •Suitable for a variety of uses (subject to obtaining the necessary planning consent)
The subject property occupies a highly prominent location on the corner of Castle Street and Millfield, fronting onto the junction with Divis Street and College Avenue. Castle Street is the main thoroughfare between Belfast City Centre and West Belfast, the location therefore benefits from a high volume of passing vehicular and pedestrian traffic. In addition the subject fronts onto the Millfield Campus of the Belfast Metropolitan College which accommodates some 50,000 students.
Other neighbouring occupiers include Hotel Ibis, Iceland and Ladbrokes. The subject also lies in close proximity to the secondary entrance of Castle Court, Belfast’s prime retailing Shopping Complex
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »