This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Commercial warehouse approx 3,900 sq. ft
- Electric roller shutter door / separate pedestrian entrance
- Location offers excellent transport links via M2 motorway
- Term negotiable
- Abestos Free, double skim sandwich roof, solid walls, low head clearance.
- Small business rate relief available
An excellent modern warehouse/workshop/storage accommodation. It is approximately 3,900 sq. ft. (362 sq.m.). The warehouse is of block construction with insulated double skim sandwich roof, solid walls to roof and a smooth screed concrete floor. It benefits from an electric roller shutter door and a separate pedestrian entrance. The Unit comprises of warehouse space of approximately 64ft (19.5m) long and 61ft (18.6m) wide. There is a portable office, kitchen and a separate toilet. Three phase electricity is available.
All Units in Avondale Business Park are asbestos free. The Business Park also benefits from a tenant financed part-time security presence. The entire compound perimeter is secured with an 8 foot metal palisade fence. No service charges apply.
Out of hours viewing available upon request.
Ballyclare is a bustling commuter town which is conveniently located to both the City of Belfast and the Port of Larne, only 10-15 minutes by road. Avondale Business Park is located only 3 miles from the M2 Motorway intersection at Templepatrick. Belfast International Airport at Aldergrove is only 10 miles away. It is therefore ideally located for transportation needs. The Units at Avondale have a lower rateable valuation compared to similar ones in Mallusk and the Belfast Area.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »