- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fully furnished
- Spacious and modern open plan living area
- Kitchen includes a full range of appliances such as a cooker, fridge freezer, and washing machine
- 3 well equipped double bedrooms
- 2 full bathrooms, both with electric showers, WCs and wash hand basins
- Gas Fired Central Heating (GFCH) and uPVC double glazing throughout
- Registered as a House of Multiple Occupancy (HMO)
- Close to QUB and public transport links to UUJ are at the end of the street
- Option to pay rent in Euros
- Available 6th September 2021 – Will go quickly!
Premier Student Property are happy to bring to the rental market this great 3 bedroom apartment located on Wolseley Street, just off Botanic Avenue. This property will be of particular interest to young professionals or students looking for quality accommodation in a vibrant residential area with convenient access to QUB, the city hospital, and transport links to UUJ.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
157th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »