This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Highly prominent location fronting onto Thomas Street roundabout.
- Suitable for a wide variety of commercial uses including retail, professional office, health consultancy etc.
- Units provide approx. 1,732 sqft each.
- Unit 1A - £18,500 pax
- Unit 1B - £16,500 pax
- Car parking is provided on site.
- Immediately available for occupation and fit-out.
- EPC Score: C72
Dungannon is located in East Tyrone just off the M1 Motorway, approximately 40 miles from Belfast, 30 miles from Lisburn and 15 miles from Portadown and as such enjoys excellent transport links to the province as a whole.
Dungannon has a population of approximately 16,000 persons and a large catchment population in excess of approximately 57,000 persons.
The subject comprises the first unit within a very prominent parade of small terrace of commercial units. Fronting the busy Thomas Street Roundabout the subject unit’s benefit from significant volume of daily passing traffic.
Neighbouring occupiers to the subject include: Karolina International Foods, Social Security Agency and McCarter Dental Practice.
The South Tyrone Area Hospital is also located within close proximity as well as the Oaks Shopping Centre.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »