Unit 16 Market Court, 61 New Row, Coleraine BT52 1EJ
Office For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Excellent First Floor Office Unit
- Extending to c. 700 Sq. Ft (65 Sq M)
- Ideal for a variety of salon, office or professional practice uses.
Additional InformationThis excellent first floor corner unit of modern construction enjoys prominent dual frontage onto Dunmore Street and Upper Abbey Street within Coleraine Town Centre. It is accessed via Market Court an internal court yard accessed off New Row, one of the town’s busy throughfares running from Church Street to the town’s Tesco store. Nearby occupants include Caroline Forbes Beauty Studio, Moore Design Architects, Bensons Estate Agents, Jane Morris Florist and Domino’s Pizza to name a few.
Internally the property is well finished to include plastered painted walls and ceiling with fluorescent strip lighting and a range of floor coverings. Previously the property was used as a hairdressing salon and has the benefit of plumbing connections for same.
Ideal for a variety of salon, office or professional practice uses or alternative (Subject to Planning).
All enquires from letting agents. Available from October 2017
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »