Unit 12, Mclean Road, Derry / Londonderry BT47 3XX
Industrial Property For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Extending to approx. 87,500 sqft (8,128.20 sqm)
- Established industrial area in close proximity to Foyle Port
- Strategic location providing ease of access to the North West Region
Additional InformationDerry - Londonderry is located approximately 70 miles northwest of Belfast. Due to its strategic location on the border with Donegal the city benefits from substantial cross border trade. The city is the major administration centre for the North West region whilst also witnessing an expanding tourism business.
Campsie is a long established industrial area located approximately 5 miles north east of the City Centre, accessed off the A2 Clooney Road, whilst the Foyle Port and City of Derry Airport are situated close by.
The property is of steel portal frame construction with blockwork walls, smooth concrete screed floor, profile metal roof with profile metal cladding to the front. The premises benefits from 2 no. roller access doors and 1 no. dock level access with a maximum eves height of approximately 9.40m.
Internally the premises provides ancillary office and storage accommodation.
The property is currently used as a karting centre.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »