This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Prominent Ground Floor Retail Unit Extending to C. 1,794 sq ft
- Ideally suited to a variety of uses, subject to planning
Additional InformationStrabane is a prosperous market town located approximately 13 miles south west of Derry City and, well linked to the A5, the main commuter route to both Belfast and Dublin.
Strabane has a district population of approx. 37,000 people and benefits tremendously from significant cross border trade driven by the strength in the Euro against the Pound.
The subject unit occupies a prominent position within Strabane Town Centre at the intersection of Market street and Main street, benefiting from both free car parking opposite the unit and pay display car parking nearby.
The unit is fully fitted to include suspended ceilings with recessed lighting, electric storage heaters, disabled wc facilities, carpeted floor and staff facilities by way of a kitchen etc.
The subject benefits from a high volume of passing trade and is suitable for a wide variety of uses subject to any necessary planning consents.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »