- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Forms part of a small development benefitting from private car parking.
- Open plan commercial premises comprising c. 1,708 sq ft
- The property is finished to a very high specification and ready for immediate occupation with minimum outlay.
- Planning permission granted for Sandwich Bar / Coffee Shop – LA04/2016/0610/F
- Adjoining unit is occupied by Stormont Veterinary Clinic.
- Suitable for a wide range of potential uses to include food, office, medical and leisure subject to any required statutory planning consents.
- EPC Rating - C66
Superb commercial unit located directly opposite the Stormont Estate, providing easy access to both Belfast City Centre and Dundonald/Newtownards.
The premises have been finished to a superb standard to include suspended ceilings with recessed fluorescent strip lighting, plastered and painted walls, wood style laminate flooring, gas fired central heating, kitchen, and disabled WC.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »