Unit 1-3, Lancasterian Court, Lancasterian Street, Carrickfergus BT38 7AB
Investment Property (5,676 sq. feet) For Sale
- The units are a substantial size, have been finished to a good standard and are sure to appeal to a variety of commercial occupiers.
- Consideration will be given to selling the shops as individual units.
- One of the shops is let to Oasis Dental Care for a period of 15 years from 10th February 2010, with tenant's options to break at the end of years five and ten, at a rent of £16,360 per annum, increasing to £18,500 per annum in February 2016, with an upwards only rent review in February 2020.
- The remaining two shops and rear store are currently vacant, however once these units are let the annual income should increase considerably, with an increase to around £44,360 per annum possible.
- A purchase at this level represents a net initial yield of 7.06%, however once the building is fully let this could potentially increase to around 17.76%, assuming usual purchaser's costs.
Three retail units and a rear store located within a modern development in the centre of Carrickfergus.
Located in an excellent location, directy opposite Iceland and lose to the entrance to the De Courcy Centre. One of the three shops is let, currently generating an income of £16,360 per annum, rising to £18,500 per annum in February 2016.
Unit 1 - 1,245 sq ft (112.69 sq m) - EPC Rating C51
Unit 2 - 1,212 sq ft (112.61 sq m) - EPC Rating C59
Unit 3 - 1,313 sq ft (122.00 sq m) - EPC Rating D92
Rear Store - 1,938 sq ft (180.00 sq m)
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »