- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- c. 8,289 sq ft
- Property was previously used as a chill warehouse for storing cheese.
- Constructed in the 1980's and is of cavity wall construction with vinyl box profile roofing with internal suspended ceiling.
TO LET CHILL WAREHOUSE
- The floor is of concrete construction and provides the opportunity for production use with drains on either side.
- Racking already in situ and can be adapted to accommodate varying pallet sizes.
- There is excellent access and parking available at the premises and is in a secure site location.
- Rates Approximately £2,400 per annum.
Guide Rent £20,000 per annum exclusive of but may be subject to VAT.
Viewing: Strictly by appointment with our office.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »