- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
- EXTERNAL FEATURES:
- Traditionally constructed walls in a brick/render/stone finish
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss
- Mouldings to door and window surrounds to selected house designs
- Maintenance free uPVC energy efficient double glazing with lockable system (where appropriate)
- Bay Parking
- Painted finish to front entrance doors
- Landscaped rear gardens
- Front gardens landscaped in keeping with the rest of the development
- Extensive landscaping to comon areas
- Timber fencing and walling to boundaries (where appropriate)
- Feature external lighting to front door
- INTERNAL FEATURES:
- Internal walls and ceilings painted along with the internal woodwork
- Contemporary skirting, architrave and internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Panelled internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets
- Connection sockets for BT and TV
- Cabling for digital and SKY TV reception terminated at a single point externally
- Zoned security alarm
- Choice of kitchen doors, worktop colours and handles
- Integrated electrical appliances to include gas hob and electric oven, glass extractor unit, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer- If there is a utility room, appliances are fitted freestanding and sometimes combined depending on space
- BATHROOMS, ENSUITES (WHERE APPLICABLE) & WCS:
- Contemporary designer white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower in ensuite
- Chrome heated towel rail in bathroom and ensuite
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Where shower/bath is fitted the enclosure walls will be fully tiled
- Splash back tiling to bathroom, ensuite and downstairs cloakroom basins
- Lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landing carpeted
- Kitchen/dining, ground floor cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite floors tiled
- Tiled floor to sunroom where applicable
- Gas fired central heating- energy efficient combination boiler which provides instant hot water on demand
- Zoned heating with time clock in line with building control regulations
- All selections to be made from the builders nominated suppliers only
- All selections are from a pre selected range and are subject to stage of construction
- White goods carry a 1 year guarantee from date of installation
- NHBC 10 year buildmark warranty
- Internal images are of a former show house
Take a moment to enjoy a breath of fresh air while admiring the beauty and tranquillity of the open countryside, and its easy to see how Woodbrook could be come agreat place to call home.
Situated just off the Ballinderry Road and consisting of a range of various house types and sizes, no detail has been overlooked in the quest to ensure that the development of Woodbrook would suit any buyer.
Whats more, the versatility of this loacation speaks for itself - from young professionals making the daily commute into the city, to growing familes or those wishing to downsize, Woodbrook offers the perfect place for any buyer wishing to settle down in a forever home.
Not only will you find a wealth of excellent local educational, social and recreational facilities nearby, the area is also home to an abundance of beautiful green spaces, walking trails on the Lurgan Towpath and a varietyof wildlife.
Whether it's playing a round of golf on Lisburn Golf Course, bird watching and fishing from the grassy shores of Lough Neagh or discovering one of the country's best known industries at the Irish Linen Centre and Lisburn Museum, there's plenty to do just minutes from your front door.
The accessibility of this location boasts the perfect balance of relaxed country living and conveneince. With easy transport links to Belfast via the M1 motorway and a regular bus service departing from Woodbrook to Lisburn City Centre, commuting has never been easier.
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 0 The Demesne at Woodbrook||POA||649 sq. feet|
Contact the Agent
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »