- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
- PLEASE NOTE PHOTOGRAPHS ARE OF A SHOW HOME
- WHY CHOOSE A LAGAN HOME
- Lagan homes has been building outstanding homes for over 30 years. In that time it has provided thousands of people with homes they love and that suit their lifestyle. They are desirable homes because of their designs and how they are made to enhance how you live.
- Our new homes are energy-efficient with high levels of insulation, thereby reducing heat loss and your fuel bills. Our homes achieve high energy-efficiency ratings far in excess of the average in Northern Ireland.
- SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Double glazing, window locks*, 3 point locking system to main doors, smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors and security alarms are installed throughout giving home owners peace of mind and lower insurance premiums. (*window locks - excluding emergency escape windows)
- NEW HOME WARRANTY
- A 10 year buildmark warranty will be available for all homes at Ardnavalley from NHBC which is responsible for setting the standards of the house-building industry.
- YOUR NEW HOME
- Owners have the satisfaction of knowing that Ardnavalley represents a team effort, involving the dedication, commitment and expertise of our finest architects and craftsmen. Owners will also benefit from a full turnkey finish.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Traditionally constructed walls in a self coloured render finish
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to sensure minimal heat loss
- Ornate eaves brackets on selected house types
- Mouldings to door and window surrounds to selected house designs
- Maintenance free uPVC energy efficient double glazing with lockable system (where appropriate)
- Bitmac/brick pavior/decorative stone driveways
- Painted finish to front entrance doors
- Landscaped rear gardens
- Front gardens landscaped in keeping with the rest of the development
- Extensive landscaping to common areas
- Timber fencing and walling to rear boundaries (where appropriate)
- Feature external lighting to front door
- INTERNAL FEATURES
- Internal decor, internal walls and ceilings painted along with internal woodwork
- Moulded skirting and architrave
- Panelled internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets
- Connection sockets for BT and TV
- Cabling for digital ans SKY TV reception terminated at a single point externally
- Zoned security alarm
- Choice of kitchen doors, worktop colours and handles
- Integrated electrical appliances to include gas hob and electric oven, glass extractor unit, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer - if there is a utility, appliances are fitted freestadning and sometimes combined depending on space
- Ceramic wall tiling between upper and floor level kitchen units
- BATHROOMS, ENSUITES (WHERE APLICABLE) & WCS
- Contemporary designer white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath in bathroom with screen door
- Separate shower fitted (depending n house type)
- Thermostatically controlled shower in ensuite
- Chrome heated towel rail in bathroom and ensuite
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Splash back tiling to shower enclosures
- Splash back tiling to bathroom, ensuite and downstairs cloakroom basins (floor to ceiling splash back tiling to bathroom and ensuite)
- Lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landing carpeted
- Kitchen/dining, ground floor cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite floors tiled
- Gas fired central heating - energy efficient combination boiler which provides instant hot water on demand
- Zoned heating with time clock in line with building control regulations
- Pot belly stoves in living room
- All selections to be made from the builders nominated suppliers only
- All selections are from a pre-selected range and are subject to stage of construction
- White goods carry a 1 year guarantee from date of installation
- NHBC 10 year buildmark warranty
Additional InformationNestled along the tree lined banks of Comber River, Ardnavalley offers the best of both worlds - a beautiful setting with all the convenience of small town living from family-run bakeries, butchers and greengrocers to bustling cafe's, restaurants and shops as well as a great selection of schools and leisure facilities.
The homes in this new development are characterised by spacious, modern interiors and contemporary exteriors offering a perfect blend of style, comfort and convenience for modern family living. The location of Comber would be perfect for families and young professionals looking to lay down roots in a thriving local community with great transport links and easy access to Belfast, Newtownards, Bangor and Lisburn.
There's a reason why so many people choose to make Comber their home. Not only is it home to some of the most breathtaking scenery around, the town is also steeped in history and is abounding with historical buildings and monuments, from the old linen mill to the town square, the Comber Stones, Scrabo Tower and the ancient Nendrum Monastic site. This is a town with a story to tell.
Ardnavalley has been designed by Alan Patterson Design, one of the foremost architectural practices in Ireland. Under the skilful guidance of founding partner, Alan Patterson, this design team has nurtured an enviable reputation for producing a consistently fresh and individual approach to its work and this is reflected in every project, no less so than in Ardnavally.
- 4.39m x 3.89m (14' 5" x 12' 9")
- 4.29m x 3.12m (14' 1" x 10' 3")
- 3.76m x 3.15m (12' 4" x 10' 4")
- 4.29m x 4.01m (14' 1" x 13' 2")
- 2.95m x 1.42m (9' 8" x 4' 8")
- 2.26m x 1.57m (7' 5" x 5' 2")
- 2.26m x 0.99m (7' 5" x 3' 3")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.29m x 3.61m (14' 1" x 11' 10")
- 2.9m x 1.45m (9' 6" x 4' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.11m x 3.43m (13' 6" x 11' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.11m x 2.74m (13' 6" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.29m x 3.18m (14' 1" x 10' 5")
- 2.9m x 2.08m (9' 6" x 6' 10")
Ballydrain Road, Comber
Schools near ArdnavalleyVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 18 Ardnavalley||Sale agreed|
|Site 20 Ardnavalley||Sale agreed|
Contact the Agent
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »