- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
AN EXCLUSIVE RANGE OF SUPERB FULL TURNKEY HOMES
Situated on the edge of the charming and vibrant Village of Killyclogher.
Located just off the Old Mountfield Road, Killyclogher these exclusive new homes offer a variety of house types all featuring a turnkey finish with particular attention paid to detail in the external facades.
With a variety of detached and semi-detached homes on offer, these homes are perfect for first time buyers and for the growing families wishing to find their forever home. Boasting an impressive range of impeccable homes overlooking the countryside offering privacy and seclusion, all while promising easy access to a multitude of amenities within Killyclogher Village and Omagh Town Centre.
- Choice of kitchen doors, worktops and handles
- Integrated electrical appliances to include electric oven, hob, extractor fan, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unitLow voltage recessed down lights
- Choice of doors, worktops and handles
- Single bowl stainless steel sink unit
Bathroom and En-Suite
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower in bathroom and en-suite
- Chrome heated towel radiator in bathroom
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Laminated wooden floor in lounge and bedrooms (Choice of colours available)
- Carpet in staircase and landing
- Tiled entrance hall, kitchen/dining area, utlity room, back entrance hall, bathroom and en-suite
- Gas fire to living room
- Internal walls and ceilings painted along with internal woodwork
- Contemporary skirting and architraves
- Internal Oak shaker doors with contemporary ironmongery
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets and USB points in kitchen and master bedroom
- Connection sockets for television and telephone pointsWired for security alarmAllowance for window blinds
- Traditionally block construction
- Traditional finish tiled roof
- High standard floor, wall and loft insultation to ensure minimal heat loss
- Maintenance free uPVC energy efficient windows with lockable system (where appropriate)
- Bitmac driveway
- Gardens to front and rear topsoiled and seeded
- Timber private fencing to rear (where appropriate)
- Feature lights to external doorsFlagged patio area
Schools near Glencam RoadVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 15 Glencam Road||£169,500|
|Site 16 Glencam Road||£169,500|
|Site 17 Glencam Road||£169,500|
|Site 18 Glencam Road||£169,500|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »