- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Please Note Photographs Are Of Show Apartment And Do Not Necessarily Reflect The Apartment Advertised
- Two Bedroom Stylish Furnished Apartments With Bespoke Furniture For Each Specific Apartment
- Superbly Located Just Off Lisburn Road In South Belfast, Conveniently Situated Beside Various Local Amenities And Public Transport Links
- Individual Architectural And Design Features And High Quality Floor Finishes
- Luxury Kitchens With Full Range Of Integrated Appliances Including, Electric Oven And Hob, Fridge Freezer, Washer / Dryer, Dishwasher And Microwave
- Contemporary Bathroom With White Suite & Ensuite Shower Room To Master Bedroom
- Impressive Communal Areas With Feature Exposed Brick Walls
- Enclosed Covered Car Space For Each Apartment
- Lift And Stair Access To All Apartments
- Wired For Satellite TV & Virgin Media
- Bike Store
- Video Intercom System To Front Door
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Pets Not Accepted
- 12 Month Lease Only
- Available For Occupation September 2020
- Rents Starting At £895 Per Month
Windsor Road is a very popular and convenient location situated off the Lisburn Road in South Belfast, within minutes' walk of shops, cafes, and restaurants, and its ease of access to Belfast City Centre.
Adelaide Train Halt is only a few minutes' walk away. Motorway and transport links are close at hand along with Queen's University Belfast, and both Royal Victoria and City Hospitals.
ABOUT THE APARTMENTS
This recently completed apartment development at Windsor Road in South Belfast is a truly unique scheme that has been finished to an exceptional standard. The development comprises of 28, one, two, and three bedroom apartments. Each apartment has been designed to create spacious well-planned accommodation with outstanding attention to detail.
The warehouse style of this exceptional apartment development is more akin to a 5* Hotel. Features include an impressive entrance lobby with high ceilings, exposed stairwell, and part brick communal walls.
The theme of the development is carried through to each individual apartment with varying styles of kitchen with integrated appliances, contemporary bathrooms and ensuites, and features such as exposed beams and brick wall finishes.
Each apartment has been designed individually and comes fully furnished with bespoke luxury furniture.
All apartments benefit from an enclosed secured gated car space and secure bike store.
This quality and style of the apartments at Windsor Road has not previously been offered to let in Belfast. This is an excellent opportunity to rent a luxury apartment in one of Belfast's most popular residential locations.
The minimum lease term is 12 months, with a double deposit and guarantor required upon completion of a successful application.
Viewing is strictly by private appointment only by contacting our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
Off Lisburn Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »