- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Opulent and contemporary country residence
- Striking entrance hallway with feature double height window, bespoke floating staircase and glazed gallery landing. Front exterior porch with porcelain wall tiling
- Drawing room with feature corner window
- Stunning open plan kitchen with dining area and vaulted sun room with feature corner windows designed for its orientation to the sun and surrounding views
- Aesthetically designed bespoke kitchen meticulously created to compliment the contemporary architectural styling and create a truly unique living experience with only the best of quality and ergonomic ease of movement
- Exclusive range of built-in appliances as well as a quooker boiling water tap, 2 inset induction Bora hobs with integrated Bora extraction unit
- Dekton work surfaces
- Rear hallway with cloak room
- Downstairs shower room beautifully designed with wet room style shower floor, glass shower door, WC and a stunning floating vanity units with sculpted bowl sink
- Separate utility room with stylish and contemporary fitted units
- Study/library, living room or ground floor bedroom
- Beautifully bright and open gallery landing area with views through the double height window to the front
- 4 generous bedrooms, master bedroom with sliding patio doors leading out to a glazed screened balcony, a walk-in dressing room and bespoke fitted wardrobes and a beautifully styled ensuite shower room
- Bedroom 2 with a wonderfully designed dressing room and a beautifully styled ensuite shower room
- Bedroom 3 with connecting door to the main bathroom with stunning suite including a free standing contemporary styled bath
- Detached garage block with twin roller garage doors wired for electric motors, space for 3 cars and has a separate WC
- 1st floor apartment with a separate entrance door to bright hallway with stairs to the 1st floor accommodation and inner connecting door to the garage. Spacious living room with provision made for a kitchen area. Spacious bedroom and a separate shower room. Alternatively for those working from home this would be ideal as an bright modern office or board room or indeed as a private gymnasium or fitness suite. Independent heating controls
- Pressurised and unvented hot water system, providing drinking water to all cold water taps
- High efficiency condensing boiler
- Bespoke staircase
- Security alarm system to main house
- Black PVC seamless guttering
- Solid concrete floors and under floor heating throughout the main residence
- Residents’ private tarmac laneway, with stone pillars, automatic gate system with intercom, mobile phone remote access and exit loop. A management company is in place to maintain common areas (annual fee applies.)
- PVC double glazed windows - black exterior / white interior
- Approximately 1 acre garden including bespoke entrance pillars and electric gates lead to tarmac driveway, with paved and professionally landscaped morning and evening patio areas.
An opulent and contemporary country house in a most convenient location, “Twin Oaks” offers the perfect combination of easy commuting with the benefits of living in beautiful leafy rural surroundings. A modern new home built to the very latest construction standards, with extensive glazed areas at the rear, a first floor balcony to the master bedroom and full height glazing at the front, all designed to drink in the sunshine and reveal the expansive countryside views. Lennon Homes have been creating bespoke private residencies for 35 years, and their experience, uncompromising high standards and attention to detail offer the purchaser the security of knowing that every facet of their new home has been planned and executed beautifully. With great road and rail links to Belfast, the South and the West from the M1 interchange at Moira only 10 minutes away, and Belfast International Airport only a 15 minute drive, commuting has never been easier
BT28 2SG - Exit M1 Motorway at Moira and take the A26 Airport road exit from the roundabout. Continue for approximately 5 miles and turn left into Lough Road. Lurgill Lane is approximately 2 miles on the left. Lurgill Lane is a private gated tarmac avenue for the exclusive use of its residents (management company in place).
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »